I made some good progress on the chopsaw station project the last few days. Last night I managed to get guides installed on the left and right wings of the stand, including stop blocks mounted in some T-track I just bought from Rockler. The Rockler track was convenient because I could stop at the Rockler store down on Roswell road on the way home from work to pick it up. But after buying it I noticed that it's made in Taiwan. I'm not sure but I think the Incra tracks are U.S. made.
In any case, it was all fiddling with the table saw setup last night to get the dado set dialed in for rabbets and for the T-Track grooves. Used some spray adhesive to attach sandpaper to the back of the birch ply stop blocks for increased friction. I've added five more photos to the ChopSaw station photo gallery showing the updates.
All the left to do on this project is to build the four drawers, install the glides, and some doors. I think I'm going to keep the rest of this simple. I need to finish this thing so I can get to other projects. Too much time spent on shop projects lately and not enough actually building things for outside of the shop.