I pushed and finished all four of the 'hammer' mounts last night. This meant mounting the Blue Spruce round mallet and the Warrington hammer (i.e. cross-peen hammer). I actually took a picture of the finished brackets this time. I sped this whole process up by using the band saw much more. Basically, I took a 3" thick piece of some wood or other from the farm, cut it to width on the bandsaw, figured out where the hole should be for the tool. I used the drill press to cut the holes into the block, but not all of the way through. Then I cut a curve out of the bottom half of the block so I don't have to go through so much material with the mounting screws. This has the secondary effect of opening up the tool holder opening I just drilled in the top of the block.