Pulling out Armoire project in Roswell Shop #2

Jay Oyster's picture

Parent Project: 

I pulled out the jewelry armoire project last night in an effort to get moving on my two big unfinished projects. I found the cabinet, as completed so far. That's about the biggest accomplishment. The problem is that I've lost the folder of plans for this in the move. It's around in a box somewhere, but god knows where. This means I don't have the hand-annotated cut list and the latest updates to the measured drawings. This is a problem. And on top of that, I have several key parts that I cannot seem to locate anywhere in the shop. This is a bigger problem. Still, while I get my workbench finished, I've pulled all of the parts of this out and stacked them to one side so I can dive in after the bench is done. Crazy as it sounds, I'm kind of optimistic this time. 


 

This is a salvage effort at this point. These are the parts and the few design drawings I can find.
This is a salvage effort at this point. These are the parts and the few design drawings I can find.
Woodworking