Not much detail, and I don't have any photos of this one, but I have made a small bit of progress in between other things on this baking board project. Last week, I cut the two large boards to length, and then this past weekend I took a couple minutes to joint the edges of the two boards so I can glue them together. This will be the first time I glue up a large blank even before surfacing the pieces. They're large enough that I would have to face them by hand anyway, so I'm just going to glue them together as flat as possible. Then I can just pull out my big honkin No 8. and get to work flattening the whole thing.